NAVY CIS
Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Linkliste Downloads Galerie Zur Startseite Portal

NAVY CIS » Die Folgen » Staffel 10 » Infos zu Staffel 10 » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (15): « erste ... « vorherige 6 7 [8] 9 10 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Infos zu Staffel 10 3 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,003 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,003 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,003 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,003 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,00
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Robin
NCIS Routinier

Herkunft: Aachen

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Sorry, kommt mir fast schon vor als würde ich hier Spam einstellen, nix neues um Grunde (typisch GG halt), aber der Vollständigkeit halber poste ich es mal: Augenzwinkern
Zitat:

...Before the new season premieres on Tuesday, Sept. 25, Executive Producer Gary Glasberg fills us in on five things we need to know about the new season:
Will the Harper Deering story wrap up in the first episode? The first episode of season 10 begins just two hours after the bomb blast and Gibbs is determined to get his man, which, of course, he will!

“Yes. It wraps up in the first episode,” says Glasberg. “It is action-packed and then we go right back into what I consider self-contained episodes, which I would like to reestablish if I can and get back on track.”
Will the majority of the agents survive? While everyone else was running out, Gibbs and a few of the other agents ran back into the building or stayed inside to help get others to safety, so they were not all a safe distance away when the explosion took place.

“There are definitely casualties and injuries and lots of unexpected twists and turns that happen in the season opener,” Glasberg says. “It is a bit of a roller coaster ride and I am excited about it.”

Will the bomb blast have emotional ramifications for the NCIS team? Living through an explosion definitely has an effect on the team as they literally and emotionally pick up the pieces following the explosion.

“It sets the tone for what we are trying to do thematically for the entire season,” Glasberg says. “The thematic tie all the way through is fallen heroes — both literally and sort of metaphorically. Literally, in that some of our people like Ducky are brought to their knees and have to rise up again. And it definitely has an emotional impact on everyone involved. It is definitely going to carry all the way through.”

Will Jamie Lee Curtis return as Gibbs’ romantic interest? Curtis, who played, Samantha Ryan did not leave town because of the bomb blast but because of the threat to her and her son from her ex-husband. One of the evil deeds perpetrated by Deering before blowing up the NCIS building was to get her husband an early release from prison.

“I don’t know. I would say I hope so,” Glasberg says. “That was a highlight for me last year working with Jamie. I would love to have her come back. The story has been left sort of open and, I thought, the relationship between the two characters was terrific.”

Guest stars: One of the nice things about “NCIS” is that familiar faces — especially family members — recur and this season will be no different.

“We will be revisiting a few storylines like Abby’s brother [Kyle, played by Daniel Louis Rivas],” Glasberg tells XfinityTV. “So some of the characters that we met last year, we will be seeing again. Robert Wagner will be coming back again [as Tony's father] and some pretty exciting things, but we haven’t set them up yet.”

One thing that was finalized was the guest star appearance by Billy Dee Williams will show up this season as the man who Leroy Jethro Gibbs was named after — a close friend of Gibbs’ father. “This is a very rich, emotional story and we couldn’t be happier to have Billy Dee Williams bringing this character to life,” Glasberg told TV Guide. “Mr. Williams appeared in some of my favorite films from “Lady Sings the Blues” and “Brian’s Song” to the “Star Wars” saga. Watching him work with Mark Harmon and Ralph Waite [Gibbs' dad] will be a real treat

Quelle

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Robin: 07.09.2012 09:01.

07.09.2012 09:01 Robin ist offline E-Mail an Robin senden Beiträge von Robin suchen Nehmen Sie Robin in Ihre Freundesliste auf
NCIS-junkie NCIS-junkie ist weiblich
Moderatorin

images/avatars/avatar-22743.jpg

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von NCIS-junkie
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Wir können uns wohl auf ein paar DiNozzo/McGee Szenen freuen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
Quelle
Dass MW sagt es wäre die beste Staffel überhaupt... äh ja, ich glaube das sagen sie jedes Mal Zunge raus
Lassen wir uns mal überraschen.

10.09.2012 09:24 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Moderatorin

Zitat:
NCIS Scoop: Jericho Alum Books November Sweeps Arc

Jericho and Third Watch alum Brad Beyer has booked a two-episode arc on NCIS during November sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned.

Beyer will play Marine Capt. Joe Westcott, an upstanding unit leader who returns from a tour in Afghanistan after his best friend and many more of his men lose their lives. As Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and other federal investigators question him, he begins to unravel and perhaps shows signs of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Some of Westcott's issues may stem from his tense relationship with his gruff father, himself also a former Marine. As such, executive producer Gary Glasberg tells us Gibbs and Westcott will make a "real connection" over the course of these two episodes.

Given the events of last year's NCIS finale, during which a car bomb exploded at NCIS headquarters, it's safe to say that some of the team members may also be dealing with their own post-traumatic feelings. Could some of those issues perhaps bubble to the surface during this arc?

Quelle

14.09.2012 07:31 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Foedhrass
NCIS Ermittler

images/avatars/avatar-21370.jpg

Wooooooohoo! Na das ist doch mal was! *freut sich drauf, Stanley wiederzusehen* Augenzwinkern

edit: neue Infos... oder eher neue Spoilermeldung; SO viel neue Info ist ja nicht dran:

Zitat:
NCIS | Dipping into the mailbag, one reader notes, “In all the NCIS photos and promos there’s no sign of very special agent McGee. I know [Sean Murray] is signed on for another two years but I’m starting to get worried…. Anything, please, please, please.” Who says that McGee survives the explosion? How do we know he even makes it out of last season’s finale alive?? Oh, right – Michael Weatherly told us so. Grr, so much for my devious effort to play with y’all. So… [Spoiler alert] …yes, McGee lives, “and we’ve got some fun stuff coming up,” show boss Gary Glasberg assures me. For one, don’t miss a reference in the season premiere to a relative of Tim’s, whom we just might meet. “It won’t happen until the latter part of the season, but I think we’re going to get into a little more of the McGee family,” Glasberg teases. “We’ll scratch a little deeper [with that character], absolutely.”

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/09/14/ncis-privat...mpaign=referral

14.09.2012 16:05 Foedhrass ist offline E-Mail an Foedhrass senden Homepage von Foedhrass Beiträge von Foedhrass suchen Nehmen Sie Foedhrass in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Foedhrass in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Foedhrass anzeigen
Moderatorin

Naja, aber immerhin wissen wir nun dass wir mehr über McGee erfahren werden in dieser Staffel. Das ist doch schon etwas an Info! großes Grinsen
Ob wir vielleicht dann seinen Daddy kennen lernen? Ach ja, immer diese Vater-problematik. Gerne würde ich mal eine Mutter von irgendjemandem kennenlernen (außer Duckys)...
Ok, Gibbs Mutter haben wir auch gesehen, hatte ich schon fast wieder vergessen Augenzwinkern

15.09.2012 10:07 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Moderatorin

Ok, auch nicht viel Info... aber das eine regt schonmal zum Spekulieren an:

Zitat:
NCIS is my favorite TV show.[Here are some] season 10 questions: 1) Any chance we’ll ever get to meet McGee’s dad, as we’ve met the dads for Gibbs, Tony and Ziva? 2) Is there a chance we’ll get to see Tony/McGee do an undercover episode? Would love to see how they would get along. 3) Cote and Pauley have mentioned that they would love to do an episode with Ziva and Abby working together, undercover or not. Any chance we’ll get to see that happen this season? 4) So is there a chance that when DiNozzo Sr. visits, this will push Tony and Ziva even closer together? — Marla
The answer is yes to at least two of these four questions.

Hmmm... ich würde ja denken, dass das "Ja" auf jeden fall auf Frage Nummer 1 passt. Und das zweite... entweder Nummer 2 oder 3. Nummer 4 halte ich für unwahrscheinlich.

Zitat:
Hi Sandra! I really need a scoop on McGee from NCIS! He had way less screen time last season! Thank you in advance! — Daniël
There’s a lot going on in the premiere, but everyone has pretty good screen time considering. In regards to McGee specifically, there’s an unexpected twist in his post-blast outcome. A scary twist.

Das "unexpected" hatten wir ja schon oft^^ "Scary" jedoch noch nicht... mal sehn was sie draus machen.

Quelle

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von NCIS-junkie: 15.09.2012 16:34.

15.09.2012 16:33 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Little Miss Sciuto Little Miss Sciuto ist weiblich
NCIS Routinier

images/avatars/avatar-20329.jpeg

Herkunft: Erfurt

Also 2 und 3 fänd ich spannend.... 1 und 4 eher überflüssig... Habe zwar nichts gegen eine McGee Story aber seinen Dad muss ich nicht unbedingt Kennenlernen....obwohl er auch nicht viel anstrengender sein könnte als dinozzo Senior

Aber abby und ziva das wäre definitiv mal ein tolles Gespann für einen Undercover Einsatz...und wir müssten uns nicht fragen wer oder wer nicht auf der Couch geschlafen hat Wink großes Grinsen

New Cool Incredible Season = NCIS

Katzenjäger
Gefundene Katzen: 2

16.09.2012 19:58 Little Miss Sciuto ist offline E-Mail an Little Miss Sciuto senden Beiträge von Little Miss Sciuto suchen Nehmen Sie Little Miss Sciuto in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Agent_Daphne Agent_Daphne ist weiblich
NCIS Ermittlerlegende

images/avatars/avatar-22019.jpg

Herkunft: Rheinhausen

Vielleicht ist Vance auch stärker verletzt??

Zitat:

Rocky Carroll @RockyCOfficial on Twitter:

So glad to he back in theatre ! Thanks NCIS brass for giving me the time off to do this !

www.rudolfmartin.de
17.09.2012 03:00 Agent_Daphne ist offline E-Mail an Agent_Daphne senden Homepage von Agent_Daphne Beiträge von Agent_Daphne suchen Nehmen Sie Agent_Daphne in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Fabian Fabian ist männlich
NCIS Ermittler

images/avatars/avatar-13289.jpg

Herkunft: Sonneberg

Das wirft irgendwie die Frage auf, ob irgendjemand Vance zeitweise vertritt (vielleicht mischt Granger ja jetzt auch in Washington mit, so als Vice Director?) oder man dem Direktor einfach weniger Screentime gibt. Über letzteres würde ich mich ja freuen. Was waren das doch noch für Zeiten als Tom Morrow nur in wenigen Folgen mitmischte und ansonsten Gibbs einfach nur machen ließ...

17.09.2012 09:17 Fabian ist offline E-Mail an Fabian senden Homepage von Fabian Beiträge von Fabian suchen Nehmen Sie Fabian in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Jules McGee Jules McGee ist weiblich
NCIS Mitglied

images/avatars/avatar-22633.jpg

Herkunft: OWL

Zitat:
Original von Little Miss Sciuto
Also 2 und 3 fänd ich spannend.... 1 und 4 eher überflüssig... Habe zwar nichts gegen eine McGee Story aber seinen Dad muss ich nicht unbedingt Kennenlernen....obwohl er auch nicht viel anstrengender sein könnte als dinozzo Senior

Aber abby und ziva das wäre definitiv mal ein tolles Gespann für einen Undercover Einsatz...und wir müssten uns nicht fragen wer oder wer nicht auf der Couch geschlafen hat Wink großes Grinsen

Ich würde McPapa schon gerne kennenlernen. Er ist ja irgendwie der einzige, der bis dato noch nicht aufgetaucht ist. Von daher lieber 1x McPapa als schon wieder DiNozzo sen. Auf den könnte ich liebend gerne verzichten. Papa Gibbs darf dagegen gerne öfter mal auftauchen.

17.09.2012 20:37 Jules McGee ist offline E-Mail an Jules McGee senden Beiträge von Jules McGee suchen Nehmen Sie Jules McGee in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Moderatorin

Zitat:
Original von Agent_Daphne
Vielleicht ist Vance auch stärker verletzt??

Zitat:

Rocky Carroll @RockyCOfficial on Twitter:

So glad to he back in theatre ! Thanks NCIS brass for giving me the time off to do this !

Eher nicht, da er zweimal in dem Trailer zu sehen ist: einmal bei Gibbs im Keller und einmal direkt nach der Explosion mit dem Secnav und Gibbs zusammen. Außer er ist die Person, von der es hieß, dass sie doch stärker verletzt wäre als vorher angenommen. Ich tippe da aber eher auf McGee,Tony oder Ziva.
Vielleicht muss er zu irgendeinem Meeting, Treffen, Konferenz etc. für ein paar Folgen danach. Ist ja bei einem Director nicht so unwahrscheinlich und so hätten sie ihm leicht eine Pause einräumen können.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von NCIS-junkie: 18.09.2012 09:01.

18.09.2012 09:01 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Tiva-4-ever Tiva-4-ever ist weiblich
NCIS Routinier

images/avatars/avatar-22216.jpg

Herkunft: in der Lausitz :D

Zitat:
Pauley Perrette: Abby Sciuto on "NCIS"
On how the team copes in the aftermath of the bombing in the Season 9 finale: "What's so interesting about the opening of Season 10 is after our explosive season finale, we bring the audience in right after that. So they get to come through this experience with the characters -- the feelings and the fear and how shaken up everything is, and having to put everything back together, not just the physical building but ourselves. Abby's always the heart and the emotional one who worries about everyone else, so she's certainly extremely shaken up."

On the season's guest stars: "Steve Valentine comes in and plays the psychiatrist since we're all in mandatory therapy, so there's some really great stuff with him. We've got some great guest stars, Billy Dee Williams [as a friend of the Gibbs family]. Michael Des Barres is on our show this year. It's just been a fantastic season."

Michael Weatherly: Tony DiNozzo on "NCIS"
On his will they/won't they chemistry with Ziva (Cote de Pablo) -- and how being stuck in an elevator together in the season premiere changes them: "Knowing now what's actually going to be revealed, I like to think that there may be some things we didn't show, other things you may be able to glean, but right from the start, it tees up this relationship in a sliver of light that's very direct and very hard, and it's basically saying, 'Pay attention this year, because I think this is gonna be the year of the Tiva, the Tony/Ziva.' And we've done, now, multiple episodes where there's been stuff going on and I think it all starts in that elevator, and it all starts with them repairing some of the damage that they did to each other over the years."

On what effect the bombing will continue to have on the team going forward: "I think any time you have that near-death experience, it sort of redefines your existence for a while, but then it's amazing how quickly things snap back into the baseline behavior. I think we all get back to baseline pretty quickly, but with some new pieces of information about each other. So we all get back to normal, but we kind of know some different stuff. Ultimately, it becomes clear as we're moving through the season that Gary Glasberg, genius showrunner that he is, has in mind something very specific for the end of the year, and he's moving us all towards that door. And I do think it's the best season ever, because I think there's a concerted effort to stick to a plan. There's something very natural about it that we're getting to that's gonna make this one the one to watch."

Quelle

And if I fall... will you pick me up?

21.09.2012 17:25 Tiva-4-ever ist offline E-Mail an Tiva-4-ever senden Homepage von Tiva-4-ever Beiträge von Tiva-4-ever suchen Nehmen Sie Tiva-4-ever in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Tiva-4-ever in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
meryl meryl ist weiblich
NCIS Mitglied

images/avatars/avatar-22182.gif

Ohhh mein Gosh <3 Jetzt raste ich hier auch nochmal öffentlich aus - Mwahhhhhhhhh <3
Also ich meine...wenn Michael schon sowas sagt?! Ich meine...dann muss da doch was dran sein!

22.09.2012 17:22 meryl ist offline Beiträge von meryl suchen Nehmen Sie meryl in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Moderatorin

Zitat:

NCIS Exclusive: Gary Glasberg on Tony & Ziva, PTSD, Series Endgame
When we last left our favorite team on CBS’ long-running drama NCIS, a bomb exploded with the lives of several of our team in jeopardy, with vengeful bad guy Harper Dearing (Richard Schiff) still on the loose and Ducky (David McCallum) collapsing on a beach after what appeared to be a heart attack.
While there’s no real doubt that the team will bounce back, how will the bombing affect them long-term, and will bad boy Dearing finally get his due? TV Fanatic’s Jim Halterman went to the man with the answers, Gary Glasberg, Executive Producer of NCIS, for some grilling ...

TV Fanatic: So what is your theme for NCIS Season 10, if there is one?
GG: The theme that we’ve sort of been running with is fallen heroes and that picks up with the explosion that they go through, with the post-traumatic stress that they all experienced because of that. Director Vance (Rocky Carroll) is heard blaming himself for the explosion. You’ve got Abby (Pauley Perrette) who is psychologically questioning the good… where’s the good in people? And that carries through in a lot of ways for everyone in terms of looking at themselves and looking at what they want and how they move forward. And that sort of getting knocked down and picking yourself back up again, literally for Ducky in this instance, will carry through in a lot of ways all the way through the season.

TVF: So you’re really going to dive into a post-traumatic stress disorder story in the coming episodes?
GG: There’s a very significant posttraumatic stress story that will be a two-parter in November, the two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. And it focuses on the Marines who recently returned from the Middle East and it’s a very emotional story that gives connects to…we have some terrific actors, Brad Beyer, who was on Jericho [and last season’s GCB], another actor named Glen Powell, and a wonderful actor who I’ve worked with before named Mark Rolston who many people know from Shawshank Redemption. But a really, really nice story and we’re filming that right now, and I’m excited about it.

TVF: I want to ask about Harper Dearing a little bit. From a writer’s perspective, how long do you guys decide to keep a villain like that around? He’s really terrific.
GG: Sure. It’s a tricky balance, you know. You would love nothing more than to keep them present and keep them active for as long as you can. This is a show that tends to have arcs that run 3-4 episodes at the most and then we sort of move back to self-contained story lines, so that’s sort of the extent. The Scott Wolf scenario we managed to stretch out on and off through the whole season last year. I was fortunate in that Scott wanted to do that and was available to do it. You know, it’s tricky when it comes into people’s schedules and everyone’s off doing different things, whether it’s TV or movies or whatnot, and it’s difficult to kind of step away and then come back again, but that was an instance where it really worked out. So I think you just sort of tackle it on a character-by-character basis and you decide how significant that role is going to be through the season.

TVF: Watching Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) in that elevator in the premiere, I found myself wanting them to get together, which I guess maybe means you should keep them apart for purposes of tension and story. What do you think?
GG: Yes and no. I mean, you know, we are in Season 10 and, you know, Cote and Michael are all for the idea of teasing it more and playing with it more and taking baby steps with it, and that’s fun for us. And we’re happy to keep playing with it as long as we’re getting something out of it and the actors are getting something out of it and the viewers want to see it.

TVF: Our team is such a family but having their actual family – like Robert Wagner as DiNozzo’s Dad – is always fun and insightful. Are we going to meet any new family members this season?
GG: I don’t know. We’ll have to see. It’s always fun to find someone new to introduce. We teased a little bit the idea of McGee’s father and we’ll have to see if anything comes up from that in this episode when he’s on the phone with his grandmother. But, you know, it’s always fun to sort of dig into their past and find something that explains a little bit more about who they are and that’s something that I can do on this show and I’m always willing to do it. You know, it brings all kinds of added layers to understanding what makes them tick.

TVF: CBS is so procedural heavy and the franchise has dabbled in crossover with Hawaii Five-O. Is that something that you’re a fan of doing?
GG: Yeah. I’m certainly always open to it. It is very tricky when it comes to schedules and very tricky when it comes to the tone of different shows. You want to make sure that shows connect properly but I’m always willing to discuss it and the door’s always open in terms of that.

TVF: You guys have done over 200 episodes and yet the show doesn’t feel tired at all. Is there an endgame in your mind at all? I mean, the show is stronger than ever so it could easily run for many more years.
GG: It’s very possible. I mean, look, we sit down at the beginning of every season ... I’m talking about the writers. But the writers sit down and we look at each other and when the time comes that I feel like we’re struggling to put a story together, that’ll be the indication that it’s time. And I have to tell you, we’re nowhere near that.

Quelle

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von NCIS-junkie: 22.09.2012 17:44.

22.09.2012 17:40 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Moderatorin

Zitat:
Keck's Exclusives: NCIS Reveals Tony's Movie Magic

In a November episode of CBS' NCIS, the origins of Tony's fascination with cinema will be explained — and strengthen his bond with Ziva. Tony (Michael Weatherly) finds a childhood camera containing old film; Abby helps him develop the photos, which feature images of young Tony with his mom, who died when he was a kid.

"She was really the beginning of his love for movies and why that is such a deep, penetrating part of who he is," says Weatherly, who submitted his childhood pictures for the scene. "The last gift she gave him was to turn to the movies as a moral compass."

Tony shares memories of his mom with Ziva and "we end up going deeper with each other than ever before," says Cote de Pablo. "It's a profound, soft, vulnerable moment."

Quelle

24.09.2012 13:18 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Liv Liv ist weiblich
NCIS Ermittlerlegende

images/avatars/avatar-22599.jpg

Herkunft: Hamburg - schönste Stadt der Welt! aber im Herzen immer eine Erzgerbirglerin^^

ganz ehrlich, das finde ich toll und sehenswert - eine schöne Idee das mit dem alten Film....und es lässt mich auch hoffen, dass dieses "deeper with each other" rein Freundschaftlich ist Freude

new Story

Meine Wortwahl ist mein Schlösschen

24.09.2012 16:34 Liv ist offline E-Mail an Liv senden Homepage von Liv Beiträge von Liv suchen Nehmen Sie Liv in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Liv in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Moderatorin

Zitat:
‘NCIS’ Executive Producer Teases Fates of Two Major Characters

How do you follow-up an explosion that had the potential to wipe out the entire NCIS staff? Track down the bomber. And that is just what the focus of the Season 10 premiere of “NCIS” (Tuesday, Sept. 25) is about, as well as dealing with the emotional fallout from the bombing — and Ducky’s (David McCallum) heart attack.

“It is the tenth season of our show,” says executive producer Gary Glasberg in an exclusive interview with XfinityTV.com. “That alone is an accomplishment. Moving forward from season ten, I want to dive into these characters even more than we have in the last ten years. Part of that is seeing them when they are facing adversity, when they have been hurt and they are down, and watching them rise back up again.”

With that said, he adds that the theme for the season is fallen heroes. “That [theme], whether it is directly touched upon or indirectly, does sort of carry through in a lot of the storylines that we are doing.”

So what else can we expect in Season 10? Here is the scoop:
So many shows these days are actually killing off cast members, like “The Walking Dead,” and “Grey’s Anatomy.” And, in fact, “NCIS” killed off Kate (Sasha Alexander) early on. Several of your characters are in jeopardy. Can you talk a little bit about your approach as to whether or not someone actually dies?
As you see in the season opener, we did something really daring by having this bomb go off. We could have gotten rid of anybody, but this is a cast that works brilliantly together and I am thrilled to have them right now. They are not going anywhere. When you make a decision like that, you have to put tremendous thought into it and you have to think very far ahead where you want stories to go, how you want people to interact, and that sort of thing. I would like to think you take things one step at a time, but it is walking on thin ice, especially on a show like this when the interaction between the characters is the whole show. It is a very delicate decision and requires some careful plotting.

Ducky suffered a heart attack in the finale. What do you have planned for him this season?
Ducky has a fantastic start this season. David McCallum has just been wonderful. He starts off getting knocked off his feet. Through the first four episodes, we watch him getting back up again. He questions everything from his own mortality to whether he can continue to work. There is a terrific episode that Steve Binder wrote called “Phoenix,” where he finds his mojo again. That is coming up earlier in the season. I am really pleased with this arc that we found for him. The heart attack at the end of last season carries through. It changes his perspective. It changes the way he looks at life. Any time you can do that and still maintain the integrity of the character, I think we were successful.

One of the things our readers want to know is what is ahead for Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo). I think the scene in the elevator in the premiere with them trapped together will make fans really happy.
That was a sequence I had planned for a while, and then Cote and Michael took it and ran. We had a lot of fun with those scenes. It actually sort of dictated some things that we would like to do as we move forward this season and actually scratch a little deeper into the Tony/Ziva relationship and have some more fun with it…dole it out little by little. But we are all for seeing where Tony and Ziva go next, how they interact and where their relationship is going.

Another thing our readers are asking about is McGee (Sean Murray) because he hasn’t been seen in the promos. You know what?
Everyone reacted to the promo we put out because we didn’t see him. I wish I could take credit for that. I am happy everyone is guessing. McGee has an interesting story. He is always there for us for any technological snafu. There is some really fun stuff that is coming up with him. We are going to touch on his personal life. It is no mistake that he talks to his grandmother and discusses his father. We will have to see later in the season where that goes.

Will love ever find Gibbs?
I don’t know. Gibbs is always in search of happiness and finding a connection with someone. Last season we had this terrific story with Jamie Lee Curtis. He finds solace in the oddest places and he is content being down in that basement. He is starting to build something else that will carry through all season. I would like to believe there is someone out there and he will keep searching and we will keep searching.

We all want to know how the boat got out of the basement!
I am never going to tell.

Mark Harmon is such a fan favorite. Does he have input into story or is he content to play whatever comes out of the writers room?
Mark is an executive producer on this show and I am very fortunate to have him as a partner. We talk about everything and discuss everything. I appreciate his willingness to go along with me and the crazy storylines I come up with and directions and surprises that I like to throw in. He is along for the ride 100 percent.

You joined “NCIS” in 2009, so you weren’t there at the beginning, but can you talk about why you think the show took off and is still a ratings behemoth despite its longevity?
It is unique in that respect. I wish that I could definitively explain it. There are people who in theory think that the exposure that we get on cable through USA brings a whole different audience back to CBS to watch the original shows. I just think that these are some entertaining characters that are put into interesting scenarios and fun and different storylines. At the end of the day, it is these characters who the fans are tuning in for. That is why they keep coming back. We have no shortage of stories to tell and we will keep on doing it and peeling back the layers of who these characters are as long as people want to watch.

What are your most memorable or favorite episodes or scenes?
There are so many. I really don’t have one. I live and breathe this show now, so to actually pick specific moments, it would be very tricky for me. Last season’s 200th episode was near and dear to my heart because I was able to look at these characters over the span of nine seasons and appreciate what they have gone through. I guess that was a special moment for me — having the opportunity to write that episode. I am just a fan at the end of the day of what [creator] Don Bellisario came up with and I am happy to keep it going.

When the day comes far in the future, do you know how you would like the series to end?
No. That is something that I am going to have to open a folding chair on a beach somewhere and stare out at the sunset and try to figure out what to do. But I don’t see that happening any time in the near future and I am happy to say that.

Quelle

Warum nur freut mich die Boot-Sache nur so? Ich denke weil es einfach gut ist dass manche Geheimnisse nie gelüftet werden. Wenn wir wüssten wie Gibbs dies anstellt würde es den ganzen Reiz nehmen (abgesehen davon, dass die Writer wohl selbst nicht wissen wie er das macht^^)

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von NCIS-junkie: 24.09.2012 20:09.

24.09.2012 19:24 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Liv Liv ist weiblich
NCIS Ermittlerlegende

images/avatars/avatar-22599.jpg

Herkunft: Hamburg - schönste Stadt der Welt! aber im Herzen immer eine Erzgerbirglerin^^

Zitat:
Original von NCIS-junkie
Wenn wir wüssten wie Gibbs dies anstellt würde es den ganzen Reiz nehmen (abgesehen davon, dass die Writer wohl selbst nicht wissen wie er das macht^^)

Wahrscheinlich, weil es praktisch nicht möglich ist, ohne Haus oder Boot kaputt zu machen...Gibbs ist ja nicht David Copperfield

Die Sache, dass GIbbs weiter nach der Liebe sucht, gibt mir die Hoffnung, dass sie es noch einmal mit einer anderen - hoffentlich passenderen- Frau versuchen

new Story

Meine Wortwahl ist mein Schlösschen

24.09.2012 20:15 Liv ist offline E-Mail an Liv senden Homepage von Liv Beiträge von Liv suchen Nehmen Sie Liv in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Liv in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Moderatorin

Interview zu Staffel 10

25.09.2012 18:21 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Moderatorin

Zitat:
Carrie in Dallas: Your NCIS spoilers have been great! Can I have more? Greedy, greedy, greedy! But we love you, so of course we'll keep the NCIS scoop coming. A little bit before halfway through the season we'll meet a new female character who is described as the "epitome of stunning sophistication." She joins the team to help on a case involving an abducted teenage girl, but she might stick around for longer than that if she likes what she sees around the office, if you catch our drift…

Quelle

Zitat:

'NCIS' season premiere: Boss sounds off on Tony/Ziva, Gibbs' showdown

Last night’s season premiere of NCIS was full of action in every way. There was a manhunt and death (RIP Harper Dearing), an epic showdown (Dearing versus Gibbs), romantic tension (Tiva!), and a dozen other great moments. So we got executive producer Gary Glasberg on the phone to talk about all the action and take a peek at what’s to come this season. (Hint: counseling, parental drama, and an epic two-parter.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Harper is gone! How did you decide that he would go out in a one-on-one showdown with Gibbs?
GLASBERG: The fact that we got Richard Schiff for this was so fantastic and so against type. Whether it’s Scott Wolf or Richard Schiff, getting good actors to play roles they don’t necessarily do is fun. And in this instance, I’ve got Richard, I’ve got Mark Harmon, you have to get them together at some point, and it has to be intimate. When you end a season with a cliffhanger like this, you have a sense of what you need to pick up right away when you come back. I knew the thing I was going to be driving toward was getting them in a room together. This is a man who almost took out Gibb’s family and you need to give them time. And the funny thing in that scene is that Gibbs barely speaks. It’s classic Gibbs — it’s all done with looks and glares and it’s in the eyes and the way he moves. That’s what makes Mark Harmon special.

It hadn’t occurred to me how little he says.
You know what he says? He says the word ‘no.’ That’s all he says.

I loved the way we dealt with Ducky. What’s next for him?
I’m very proud of how this whole arc played out for Ducky, and David McCallum did a really fantastic job. We literally knocked this man off his feet and he proceeds to spend the first four episodes of the show really getting back up emotionally and psychologically and professionally. He’s questioning his mortality and questioning whether he should continue doing this work. He has to take a step backward and Palmer has to take a step forward. The arc worked out really nicely and it culminates in an episode that Steve Binder wrote called “Phoenix,” where Ducky really has to step up and rediscover his mojo. And I’m very pleased with the way it came out.

Jumping to McGee, who was injured in this episode. There was a small, sad part where he mentioned that he wouldn’t be calling his dad. Are we going to see more of that?
Yeah. Thank you for picking up on that. That’s something I sort of layered in there. And hopefully later in the season we’ll be diving into a little more about McGee’s dad.

So will his arc this season be mostly about his dad or will there be some more stuff coming his way?
I think there might be some other stuff, too. We’ll have to see. I tend to pick up with the season opener where we left off in the finale and then usually there’s a run of six or seven self-contained storylines. Then, when we get into November sweeps, that’s the kind of thing that maybe we’ll touch on more into the back half of the season.

Let’s talk about Tony and Ziva in the elevator. Playful as ever, but, personally, I’m starting to get the sense that they are friends more than anything.
Not necessarily. The chemistry is key and those scenes are something I’ve had in my head for a long time. [Then when] Michael [Weatherly] and Cote [de Pablo] got their hands on them, [the scenes] sort of evolved into something else, and [they] took it to a different place. I’m really sort of excited. We’ve talked a lot about continuing to scratch the surface of what the Tony/Ziva relationship is and get deeper into it as they season progresses and peel back the layers to expose some things — even if it’s just in small moments. We really want to inform the audience about how they’re feeling and, potentially, what that relationship is.

Of everyone, Abby was having the hardest time in the aftermath. We’ve already talked about how she will end up reaching out to her brother as a result.
Pauley is so fantastic at taking something and finding a different spin on it and a different way of telling a story. She really showed in [her scenes] that she’s frustrated by this. Abby is angered by it and hurt and that trauma continues for her as well. And in the second episode, part of what helps her continue to heal is potentially reaching out to her brother, who she hasn’t had any contact with. That’s the kind of thing I want to continue through the season with her. And potentially really get into something later in the season that touches on Abby in a big way. But I’m not going to talk about that yet.

Jumping to Gibbs — he’s building something new in the basement!
He’s starting something new! And it’s something big. That’s going to carry through all through the season, and I think it’s really going to keep viewers guessing and hopefully culminate at the very end of the season.

So we’ll have an answer by the end of the season?
Yes.

You love playing with that.
I do! I can’t help myself. I love that people actually care! And the fact that what he does down there is meaningful to them and they feel like it informs who he is, is just a lot of fun as a writer to play with. I know Mark Harmon is a carpenter and loves to build, and my dad was a carpenter as well. I grew up in that basement. So there’s a special part of me that connects down there. So when I can tell a story or put a really meaningful scene down there, it has a little extra resonance.

Lastly, preview episode 2 for me.
In the second episode, there’s a crisis counselor who shows up to sit down with people and chime in. It does play a big part and there’s a really touching, emotional scene with Vance because Vance feels responsible for bringing that bomb onto the navy yard. That’s all part of this fallen heroes theme that’s going to carry through the season. Vance is going to continue to carry this weight.

Quelle

26.09.2012 19:14 NCIS-junkie ist offline Beiträge von NCIS-junkie suchen Nehmen Sie NCIS-junkie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (15): « erste ... « vorherige 6 7 [8] 9 10 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen
NAVY CIS » Die Folgen » Staffel 10 » Infos zu Staffel 10

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
Pagerank erhoehen
Buttons (teilweise) by © Fi®eb@ll